If you are looking for a quick and easy Christmas treat idea, look no further because these Santa Jello Cups are so easy and are perfect for serving a crowd.
- 1 pkg Strawberry or Cherry Jell-O Gelatin
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 4 oz Whipped cream
- 10-12 raspberries
- Fun® Verrine cups (assorted)
- Put gelatin powder in large bowl.
- Add boiling water and whisk until dissolved.
- Add cold water and whisk to mix well.
- Fill fifteen 1 1/2 oz Fun® Verrine cups with gelatin mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Place whipped topping in a piping bag and pipe topping onto each cup.
- Place raspberries on top of whipped topping.