Who we are
Our Al Bayader International family has grown in number across the GCC to become an international leader in manufacturing and supplying comprehensive food packaging solutions. With a dedicated team of around 825 employees and the support of over 160 business partners and 3200 customers we deliver added value to the global food and beverage industries and offer an extensive 1,700+ product portfolio, which represents the backbone of retail and foodservice sectors.
As part of our constantly expanding business, we currently own and operate three manufacturing facilities with a vast production capacity. Having 12 industrial and logistic locations, we lead several GCC markets with a substantial market share, while steadily increasing penetration into markets further afield, including Europe and Africa.
“We are committed to creating practical, safe, and innovative packaging solutions with high-quality standards for the global retail and foodservice industries.
We bear out this commitment to you by investing in ongoing product developments, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and an efficient supply chain.”
The four pillars describe our way of living, culture, language and form our guide in all business relations internally and externally.
“To simplify the lives of people with innovative food packaging solutions.”
Convenience in Variety
Our single-use products are segmented into the categories including tableware, containers, baking molds, food wrapping, bags, food decoration, hygiene and foil & film, each having the possible variety of use selection, color, and material such as PS, PP, PET, Aluminium, Foam, Biodegradable and Eco-friendly Bamboo, Wooden, Paper and Pulp products.
Al Bayader International® is our corporate and B2B brand designed to meet the needs of the food service industry. Our diverse clientele in global food and beverage industries extends from hotels and casual dining operations to restaurant chains, coffee shops, catering companies, fast-food chains and other operators.
Fun® is our distinctive brand that addresses the consumers’ aspiration to share precious moments with the people they love. Fun® products marry attractive and practical design to supreme quality, It has become a unique contender in the marketplace, supplying disposable tableware and kitchenware products for every occasion.
Sustainable, eco-friendly and biodegradable products that are made of bamboo, wood, paper, pulp etc.
A great food packaging and tableware alternative towards conserving our environment.
Help us broaden the Green Track… for a healthier lifestyle and a greener world!
Our in-house manufactured paper products brand.
Great quality, economical prices. Promenade, our friendly packaging solutions.
Blow Your Brand (BYB), our latest brand for producing bottles and jars with the the latest stretch blow molding technology. Eco-responsible process, less power consumption, zero waste and recyclable.
Our new brand for cleaning materials, detergent, home care products.
Al Bayader International established in Dubai – UAE.
First catalogue published and first trade show presence.
Fun® brand launched as a consumer brand.
Accomplishing Al Bayader International establishment in Sharjah as a logistic hub, offices, showrooms and re-packing center to serve the UAE market.
Branch in Abu Dhabi – UAE opened
Branch in Al Ain – UAE opened
Branches opened in Ras Al Khaimah then Fujairah – UAE.
- Al Bayader International Qatar established as a logistic hub, offices and re-packing center to serve Qatar market.
- Accomplishing the first manufacturing facility in Sharjah – UAE, specializing in plastics injection molding and including a rewinding unit for aluminum foil, cling film and baking paper.
Al Bayader International Oman accomplished as a logistic hub, offices and re-packing center to serve Oman market.
Al Bayader Pack Qatar accomplished to produce the entire Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) range.
Logistics facility opened in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai
Production at Jebel Ali manufacturing plant, Dubai began, specializing in thermoplastic containers, cups and plates.
Incorporating holding company at new corporate office in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- Expanding our commercial activities globally through exhibiting in Trade shows in USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Lebanon, KSA & Kuwait.
- Branch in Salalah, Oman opened.
Al Bayader International FZE enhanced by doubling the production capacity of Jebel Ali Factory.
- Al Bayader Plastic Ind. Co. relocated to new location in Sharjah and doubling the production capacity.
- Granting 10 patents from United States Patents and Trademarks Office (USPTO)
- Launching our new website and our first retail store in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
- Establishing a complete factory to produce the expanded polystyrene (EPS) products in Al Bayader Plastic Ind. Co. in Sharjah – UAE.
- Al Bayader Plastic Ind. Co. expands production activity to include wide range of paper products.
- Launching two brands “Waraq®” for the new range of in-house paper manufactured products and “BYB®” for the new range of in-housed plastic manufactured jars and bottles.
- Retail outlets opened in Al Ain city and Abu Dhabi – UAE.
- Accomplishing a complete factory for producing paper products (cups, bags, plates, containers, straws) with ability to print on these products.
- Accomplishing a complete factory for plastic bottles and jars with production lines to produce all types of plastic caps for these products.
- Launching a new range of cleaning and detergent products to the company products portfolio under the new brand “Bcleen®”
- Accomplishing a complete factory to produce plastic bottles and jars along with all types of plastic caps for these products, besides injection molding machines and paper factory to serve Qatar market.
Standards and Capabilities
Total Quality Management
We are devoted to achieving the highest standards of operational excellence, product leadership and customer confidence to deliver our promise to you. Our commitment covers every aspect of our work, from product creation and sourcing to distribution, shelf optimization and quality control.
The Japanese word for “improvement”, we believe in constantly enhancing all functions and processes, such as purchasing and logistics, that cross organizational boundaries into the supply chain. By improving standardized programmers and processes, we aim to eliminate waste and ensure sustainability.
Value = Function/Energy * Time. By implementing this engineering method, we aim to improve value through the relationship between function and energy/time .
We align raw material orders from suppliers directly with production schedules. This method helps us to increase efficiency and decrease waste.
- Sound investment in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
- Cutting-edge in-house printing facilities for accurate, quality reproduction of logos and packaging.
- In-house innovative product designs.
- Manufacturing vast tons of product per year.
- Advanced lab testing facility.
- Workshop for maintaining, cleaning and enhancing industrial process.
- Retail packing and assembling facilities in each factory.
- Sophisticated Quality, Hygiene, Safety & Environment (QHSE) team.
Our success has been built on providing customers with top-quality innovative packaging solutions, reliable service and partnerships built on excellence. Our key achievements include:
- Introducing and developing a complete range of products for the retail market.
- Pioneering tailor-made products to meet client needs.
- Consistent presence in major international trade shows in the USA, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Lebanon, KSA, Kuwait and the UAE.
- Pioneering investment in the latest manufacturing technologies.
- Creating distinctive brands: Al Bayader International®, Fun®, Green track®, Promenade®, Waraq®, BYB® & Bcleen®
- Obtaining patent certifications from United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), a confirmation of success and innovation capability.
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) AA grade certified.
- Global Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- NEBOSH, the UK National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health certified staff.
- IOSH, the UK Institution of Occupational Safety and Health certified staff.
- Member of the Private Label Manufactures Association (PLMA) in the Netherlands, and HORECA Middle East.
UAE, Dubai Municipality, Best company for food contact award
UAE, Dubai, Jafza Silver falcon award
UAE, Dubai, Spinneys awards, Best Non-food supplier of the year
USA, Many Patents from the USPTO.
Malaysia, Top Gloves award.
Our people, freedom of initiative, trust, empowerment and cultural diversity form an integral part of our values. At Al Bayader International, our people come from 25 countries: Canada, France, United Kingdom, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Greece, South Africa, Dominica, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, Oman, China, India, Philippines, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
They are the core of our business and success. We aim to provide our employees continuous opportunities for growth and development while encouraging a high-performance and healthy work environment. This makes Al Bayader International not only a successful business but also a great place to work.
SUSTAINABILITY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Follow the Green Path…
We embrace environmental consciousness in all we do. This commitment includes producing a “Green Track” range and pursuing green initiatives such as recycling, composting and energy conservation in our manufacturing processes, all of which add value to our market offerings.