DIY Easter decorations are so much cuter than store bought. You can involve the whole family for a fun Easter activity and a great way to bond. Kids will especially love painting the easter eggs and coming up with adorable designs. Read on to find out how to make a simple and easy Easter egg holders for your table spread.
Things you’ll need:
- Suprise Joy eggs
- Paint brush
- Fun Festive Verrine Ballchairs
- Open the surprise eggs and take the lid half.
- Paint the egg halves with white paint as a base. Leave to dry.
- Paint fun patterns and designs in different colors. Leave to dry.
- Place in Fun Festive verrine ballchairs and decorate your table.