Try this delicious cheesy recipe for the weekend! Serve in our eco-friendly palm plates for a meal that looks just as good as it tastes! 🍽️😍
Goat cheese and spinach puff pastry
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 40 minutes
- 2 quantites of puff pastry
- 200g fresh goats cheese
- 400g fresh spinach, or 200g frozen whole
- 20 cl crème fraîche (for cooking)
- 20g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs (2 for the preparation, 1 for the glaze)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
Method (video) :
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the crème fraîche, grated nutmeg, salt and pepper. Keep to one side.
- Melt the butter along with the olive oil in a pan and add the spinach. Mix together well. Cook, stirring well with a wooden spoon. Add the goat’s cheese, broken up with a fork, and the crushed garlic. Leave to cook for 5 minutes and, off the heat, incorporate the egg mixture. Leave to cool.
- Place the pastry in a buttered dish, letting the edges overlap. Place the above mixture on top. Pull in the edges, glaze with some of the beaten egg and place the second circle of pastry on top, making sure the edges are pinched together.
- Glaze with the rest of the beaten egg and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden.