Eating healthy is easy when it’s as delicious as this Grilled Chicken and Papaya Salad! 🥗❤️ Happy World Health Day!
• 1 papaya
• 600g chicken strips
• 100g mesclun salad
• Juice of 1 lemon and 1 lime
• 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
• 1 tsp paprika
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• Salt and milled pepper
• Sprigs of parsley
Method (video) :
1. For the marinade: In a bowl mix together the lemon and lime juice, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir well and add the chicken strips. Place to one side.
2. Peel, de-seed and dice the papaya. Put aside.
3. Heat the grill.
4. Drain off the marinated chicken strips and place them on the grill for 5 minutes on each side. While the chicken is cooking, tip the papaya into the marinade.
5. Spread the mesclun salad out on Fun® Premium single-use plates, drizzle over a little of the papaya marinade, tastefully lay the chicken strips on top along with sprigs of parsley and chives and enjoy!