This recipe is a treat for seafood lovers! 🍤🍽️😍 Serve in our eco-friendly wooden trays for a meal that looks just as good as it tastes!
Seafood puff pastry
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 4 quantities of thick puff pastry
- 300g shelled mussels
- 150g bay scallops
- 150g prawns, peeled
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 100g lamb’s lettuce
- 120g mascarpone
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Chives, sprigs and snipped
- 20 cl shellfish stock
- Milled pepper
Method (video) :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Pour the stock into a saucepan along with the chopped onion. Bring to the boil and continue until the liquid has reduced by half. Lower the heat and add the bay scallops (2 minutes).
- Place the mussels, prawns, mascarpone, mustard and nutmeg in a bowl and pour over the stock preparation. Stir together carefully so as to achieve a creamy filling. Check the seasoning and add pepper.
- Place the pastry disks on the worktop. Dampen the edges using a pastry brush dipped in water. Spoon 2 tbsp of the filling into the centre of each disk. Lift the edges and twist them together to create a parcel.
- Cover an oven tray with baking paper and place upon it the 4 pastry parcels, daub them with beaten egg and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Garnish: sprigs of chives and lamb’s lettuce salad with a squeeze of lemon.