Cooking is fun but the short, limited life of fresh foods can be a hassle. Here are ways you can make your food last longer than usual using Fun products:
• Wrap green onions, celery and broccoli in aluminum foil to keep them fresh for longer.
• Store your chopped veggies in airtight containers to keep them fresh for longer.
• Slow down the ripening process by wrapping the stems in cling wrap.
• Leftovers make a convenient next meal. Store them in aluminum containers, refrigerate, reheat in the oven and enjoy.
• Keep your lettuce and other leafy greens crisp and fresh by wrapping in paper towel and storing in a zipper bag.
• Store delicate herbs like cilantro, parsley, basil etc. in a plastic cup filled ¼ with water (like cut flowers) and cover with zipper bag and refrigerate.